Search . . .
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR CHICKS
1. Select Pickup Date: pickup date is the date the chicks are 2 days old and ready to go home. Live poultry will be available for pick up on pickup date and up to 24 hours after. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you do not pick up your order during stated pick up times, you forfeit the amount you paid for the live poultry because of the perishable nature of the product. Orders of 25 or more birds must be picked up on pickup date and no later.
2. Hatching Week: An email confirmation will be sent out as soon as chicks have hatched with all pickup information.
NPIP CERTIFIED: All the chicks we sell are currently NPIP Certifed through other hatcheries. What does that mean?
The National Poultry Improvement Plan was established in the early 1930's to provide a cooperative industry, state, and federal program through which new diagnostic technology can be effectively applied to the improvement of poultry and poultry products throughout the country. The development of the NPIP was initiated to eliminate Pullorum Disease caused by Salmonella pullorum which was rampant in poultry and could cause upwards of 80% mortality in baby poultry. The program was later extended and refined to include testing and monitoring for Salmonella typhoid, Salmonella enteritidis, Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Mycoplasma synoviae, Mycoplasma meleagridis, and Avian Influenza. In addition, the NPIP currently includes commercial poultry, turkeys, waterfowl, exhibition poultry, backyard poultry, and game birds. The technical and management provisions of the NPIP have been developed jointly by Industry members and State and Federal officials. These criteria have established standards for the evaluation of poultry with respect to freedom from NPIP diseases.
APHIS' mission is to safeguard the health of our nation's agricultural resources. Our many animal health experts work closely with other federal agencies, states, foreign governments, industry and professional groups, and others to enhance international trade and cooperation while preventing the introduction of dangerous and costly pests and diseases.
We guarantee 100% healthy chicks when you take your chicks home with excellent livability or your money back / stock replaced. We will offer a refund, replace stock, or give credit toward any bird that had been properly cared for but had died within 36 hours of your pickup date. Please report your losses as soon as they happen and no later than the end of the 36 hours. At no time will our guarantee exceed the original purchase price.
We offer a 90% sexing accuracy guarantee. For errors resulting greater than guaranteed, we will refund the difference between the female and male price or offer a replacement chick of the same breed or a credit towards another chick of your choice. Sexing errors can be reported when birds reach 10 weeks of age and no later than 12 weeks after hatch date. Straight Run chicks means chicks were not sexed and there is no sexing guarantee.
All or partial orders must be cancelled at least 14 days before pickup date, no order will be canceled 14 days prior to pickup date.
Pay by PayPal or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Email order to email@example.com to receive an invoice to pay. All orders must be accompanied with payment: PayPal or Credit Card numbers.
To you as our customer is to provide healthy good quality chicks that when transfered to you are in good condition.
Is to provide an environment with proper heat, food and water as given in our Chick Care Guide. To report any issues as instructed above.
- AT NO TIME WILL ORDERS BE BOOKED WITHOUT PAYMENT. ORDERS ARE BOOKED FIRST COME WITH PAYMENT, FIRST SERVED.
- While we have taken many precautions to insure accurate pricing, we cannot guarantee pricing to be free of typographical errors. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NOTICE. Online prices supersede all prior pricing.
- When we collect your card holder data, such as: name, address, phone number, email address and credit card number with expiration date we do not share this information with any third party.
At NO time will Chase Hatchery accept any returns of live poultry, sick poultry or dead poultry. If you have encountered a problem please contact us.