Search . . .
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR CHICKS
1. Select Pickup Date: pickup date is the date the chicks are 2 days old and ready to go home. Live poultry will be available for pick up on pickup date and up to 36 hours after (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday). NO EXCEPTIONS! If you do not pick up your order during stated pick up times, you forfeit the amount you paid for the live poultry because of the perishable nature of the product.
2. Hatching Week: An email confirmation will be sent out as soon as chicks have hatched with all pickup information.
3. Questions: If you have any questions text Kris at 801-867-1950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of.
NPIP CERTIFIED: All the chicks we sell are NPIP Certifed. What does that mean?
The National Poultry Improvement Plan was established in the early 1930's to provide a cooperative industry, state, and federal program through which new diagnostic technology can be effectively applied to the improvement of poultry and poultry products throughout the country. The development of the NPIP was initiated to eliminate Pullorum Disease caused by Salmonella pullorum which was rampant in poultry and could cause upwards of 80% mortality in baby poultry. The program was later extended and refined to include testing and monitoring for Salmonella typhoid, Salmonella enteritidis, Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Mycoplasma synoviae, Mycoplasma meleagridis, and Avian Influenza. In addition, the NPIP currently includes commercial poultry, turkeys, waterfowl, exhibition poultry, backyard poultry, and game birds. The technical and management provisions of the NPIP have been developed jointly by Industry members and State and Federal officials. These criteria have established standards for the evaluation of poultry with respect to freedom from NPIP diseases.
APHIS' mission is to safeguard the health of our nation's agricultural resources. Our many animal health experts work closely with other federal agencies, states, foreign governments, industry and professional groups, and others to enhance international trade and cooperation while preventing the introduction of dangerous and costly pests and diseases.
We guarantee 100% healthy chicks when you take your chicks home with excellent livability or your money back / stock replaced. We will offer a refund, replace stock, or give credit toward any bird that had been properly cared for but had died within 24 hours of time that care was transfered to you. Please report your losses as soon as they happen and no later than the end of the 24 hours. At no time will our guarantee exceed the original purchase price.
We offer a 90% sexing accuracy guarantee or your money back. For errors resulting greater than guarantee, we will refund the difference between the female and male price. Sexing errors can be reported when birds reach 10 weeks of age and no later than 12 weeks after hatch date. Straight Run chicks means chicks were not sexed and there is no sexing guarantee.
A $2.50 Cancellation Fee applies to any and all orders canceled. No order will be canceled 10 days prior to hatch date.
Pay by PayPal or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
All orders must be accompanied with payment: PayPal or Credit Card numbers.
to you as our customer is to provide healthy good quality chicks that when transfered to you are in good condition.
is to provide an environment with proper heat, food and water as given in our Chick Care Guide. To report any issues as instructed above.
- AT NO TIME WILL ORDERS BE BOOKED WITHOUT PAYMENT. ORDERS ARE BOOKED FIRST COME WITH PAYMENT, FIRST SERVED.
- While we have taken many precautions to insure accurate pricing, we cannot guarantee pricing to be free of typographical errors. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NOTICE. Online prices supersede all prior pricing.
- When we collect your card holder data, such as: name, address, phone number, email address and credit card number with expiration date we do not share this information with any third party.
At NO time will Chase Hatchery accept any returns of live poultry, sick poultry or dead poultry. If you have encountered a problem please call us at 801-867-1950.